Consumer and Human Rights Cell started in the year 2011 in the college.
The objective of the course to create an awareness about consumer and human rights among the students of the college.
- Workshops, Seminars, Special Lectures on Consumer and Human Rights Education
- Practical training Programme in Governmental Departments
- Report writing on Practical Training
- National Consumer day Celebration
- Moot Session On Consumer and Human Rights issues
- Project work
- Final Exam will be updated soon.
The cell has started certificate course on Consumer and Human Rights Education with Dakshina Kannada district Federation of consumer organisations.
- Dr. Ashalatha. P, Dept of Political Science
- Mrs Daya Suvarna, Dept of Economics
- Ms. Sania- II BA