Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDP) has been established to promote the idea of entrepreneurship amongst the students at the college level. Our Honorable Prime- Minister, Sri. Narendra Modi’s dream of Make-in-India & Start- up India, Stand- up India has inspired lakhs of youths to venture into their own Start-Ups in order grow with India.
EDP Cell at Govinda Dasa College, helps students in developing their entrepreneurial skills at the grass-root level by conducting various training programmes, talks, workshops by resource persons. Students are also assigned various creative Assignments and are delegated to various trainings, Competitions and workshops outside college.
Thus, it helps students to gain more knowledge and build confidence & to sharpen the Entrepreneurial skills in them . EDP Cell also motivates them to start with their own successful Start-ups and lead an Independent life.
- To boost confidence, trigger creativity and cultivate entrepreneurial skills in students.
- To provide Knowledge of various avenues through which they can translate their dreams into reality .
- Ms.Punitha R, Dept. of Commerce
- Ms. Akshatha – III B.Com ‘A’
- Mr. Yakshith – III B.Com ‘B’