Assistant Professor Department of Computer Science
Experience: 1.5 Years
1.5 experience at GDC
- Master Of Computer Application
Research & Publications:
Under the guidance of lecturers presented papers
- Presented a Research Paper on the topic “GROWTH AND CHARACTERISATION OF A NEW PROMISING NONLINEAR OPTICAL MIXED CRYSTALS OF AMMONIUM OXALATE AND ORCINOL” in “International Conference on Recent Advances in Material Science “Bengaluru, NOV 2012.
- A minor research project (SPICE) sanctioned by the vision group on science and technology (June 2012) with the topic “CRYSTAL GROWTH AND CHARACTERISATION OF NLO CRYSTALS”.
- Presented a Research Paper on the topic “GROWTH AND CHARACTERISATION OF A NEW PROMISING NONLINEAR OPTICAL MIXED SINGLE CRYSTALS OF DL-ALANINE AND AMMONIUM OXALATE” in CMPA 2012, MIT Manipal.
- Participated in IT-conference “Emerging trends in IT, Education and Management” held at SIMS as a delegate.
- Participated in “PRAJNA-2019” a faculty development programme, organized by Sri Ramakrishna Mutt , Mangalore
- Participated in state-level training Programme on ” enhancing knowledge & skills of NSS Programme officers to educate community on prevention and control of common cancers” conducted by National Service Scheme, Department of youth empowerment & sports- Government of Karnataka in collaboration with Yenapoya (Deemed to be university).
- Major responsibilities held in the college
- Coordinator of Rotaract Club(2017-2018)
- NSS Programme officer