Experience: 20 Years
- Diploma in Library Science
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science
- Master Degree of Library and Information Science
- M.A. in Sociology
- Kannada Junior and English Senior Typewriting
- Computer short term course
Member of Dakshina Kannada Kodagu Library Association
1. National Level conference on “Consorita Approach for content sharing among libraries, May 27-29, Mangalore University, Mangalagangothri (SIS 2002)
2 UGC Sponsored Two-day National Level Workshop on “Developing Digital Library Using DSpace” on August 6-7 2015 at Sri. Venkataraman Swamy College, Bantwal.
3. One day state level workshop on “Web Resources for teaching and Learning on 26th August, 2015 at St. Agnes College, Mangalore.
Responsibilities undertaken :
- We have change all M.Com, M.Sc & Degree books (After Acc. No. 35000) from Colon Classification to Dewey Decimal Classification.
- Every week conducted Pusthaka Preethi Parichaya (Book Review Programme) and Comment for work (word for word).
A Radio talk has been given about “DR. S.R.Ranganathan” father of Library Science on August 11th 2015 .